Monday, October 4, 2010

Italian Village // Squirrel Hill






Ive been here a few times and remembered it being pretty good, so tonight I comitted to a whole pie. I was excited for it to be good, and I must say, it was. Thin crust, and good sauce/cheese ratio.

Its the kind of pizza you can eat a lot of in a short amount of time, and not feel too gross. They also sell canoli which were pretty tasty. And the guy working there was nice. So, I will go back.

REPORT CARD:

Price- $15.25 for Large Half Pep Half Cheese plus one Canoli
GRADE-
B+
Taste-
B+
Box Art-
A (see photos!!!!!)

Decor- (didn't eat there, but it smells good in there, and it FEELS like a pizza shop. So I'll give it a
B

Conclusion: So far it ranks near the top overall for my Pittsburgh Pizza experience.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Italian Stereotype box art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrians. Though now that I live in the "eastside" almost all of my pizza comes from Sola (or I make it myself)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been hearing about adrians...will check it out

    ReplyDelete